Guardian is your super functional and ultimately comfortable Medicare and Diabetic approved work shoe. SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™ and Waterguard™ leather helps you navigate spills and messes. CoolSTEP™ foot bed keeps your foot cool and dry no matter how long you’re on your feet. SAS Tripad comfort system provides extra shock absorption to the pressure points of the foot, while EZ Lace System creates even pressure across the instep.
Call us to find out availability, prices, and shipping options (401) 823-0202
*These shoes are Medicare and Diabetic approved shoes. Although certain SAS styles are deemed Medicare-Approved, SAS, SASshoes.com and SAS retail stores are not responsible for filing Medicare paperwork. Please check directly with Medicare or your healthcare provider for instructions on how to file your claim.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® last. The SAS Tripad® comfort cushions give long-lasting, all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole® has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- SAS Waterguard™ Leather: SAS Waterguard™ leather is water resistant. This leather is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of most work environments.
- SAS Cool Step™ Foot Bed: Our Cool Step™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- EZ Lace System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace allows for even adjustment across the instep.