Liberty is your ultimate work shoe. SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™ and SAS Waterguard™ leather keep you safe from the inevitable spills of a bustling workplace. SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed combined with the SAS Tripad® comfort system keeps you comfortable and supported no matter how long you have to stay on your feet. Experience the shoe that’s as tough and ready to work as you are.
Call us to find out availability, prices, and shipping options (401) 823-0202
*These shoes are Medicare and Diabetic Approved shoes. Although certain SAS styles are deemed Medicare-Approved, SAS, SASshoes.com and SAS retail stores are not responsible filing Medicare paperwork. Please check directly with Medicare or your healthcare provider for instructions on how to file your claim.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® last. The SAS Tripad® comfort cushions give long-lasting, all-day comfort.
- SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole® has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- SAS Waterguard™ Leather: SAS Waterguard™ leather is water resistant. This leather is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of most work environments.
- SAS Cool Step™ Foot Bed: Our Cool Step™ removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- SAS EZ Lace® System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace allows for even adjustment across the instep.