TMV is your ultimate walking shoe. TMV’s leather and mesh upper is breathable and soft. Combined with SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed, your foot will stay cool and dry through all types of activity. SAS Tripad® comfort system, Arcfit™ heel stabilizer, and SAS SteadyTrac™ midsole will provide the gentle support you need to keep you on your feet through a long walk on the trail or street. Keep Moving® with TMV.
Call us to find out availability, prices, and shipping options (401) 823-0202
*These shoes are Medicare and Diabetic approved shoes. Although certain SAS styles are deemed Medicare-Approved, SAS, SASshoes.com and SAS retail stores are not responsible for filing Medicare paperwork. Please check directly with Medicare or your healthcare provider for instructions on how to file your claim.
Designed on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® Walking Shoe Last in order to accurately fit and follow the shape of your foot. The TMV features added extra toe room to allow your foot to properly set when walking, a soft shock-reducing polyurethane sole for a lighter and cushioned step, and a removable footbed for orthotic accommodation if needed.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer: Our Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer provides firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.